Guess what day it is? YES, its chicken wing Mondays! And with that comes another super easy and tasty chicken wing recipe! 3 spice chicken wings!
Sometimes the simplest recipes give you the best result, and this recipe, although it has very few ingredients, is packed with flavour, and the best part of it is, you probably already have all the ingredients you need on hand.
All you need, is a little bit of oil, flour, 3 very common spices and I’ve added some dry parsley for a touch of colour. Like most of my chicken wings, these are also baked in the oven on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for easy clean up.
If you don’t have seasoned salt on hand, you can substitute with garlic salt or onion powder. You can use other spices for heat like crushed red chilli flakes or chipotle flakes. Don’t be afraid to experiment and think outside of the box!
- 20 pieces of chicken wings (10 wings cut at the joint and tips removed)
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp of dry parsley
- Place the chicken wings in a ziplock bag.
- Add in 2 tbsp of olive oil and then massage the bag to make sure all wings are coated with oil.
- In a bowl combine the flour with the spices and parsley.
- Pour the dry mixture into the bag and shake to evenly coat each wing.
- Place the chicken wings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400F for 20 minutes.
- Turn the chicken wings on the other side and continue baking for another 25 minutes.