It’s chicken wings Monday, and here you have my all new favourite super duper chicken wings recipe.
Thai chilli garlic sauce is my new favourite ingredient in the kitchen. I’ve recently discovered this amazing spicy hot sauce and I can’t get enough.
This sauce makes the perfect hot chicken wings! I’ve added brown sugar for sweetness but you can still feel the heat!
Like all my chicken wings, these are simply baked in the oven. The oil and flour makes them super crispy, then you simply brush on the Thai chilli garlic sauce mix with brown sugar for the heat factor.
- 20 pieces of chicken wings (10 wings cut at the joint and tips removed)
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup of Thai chilli garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- In a bowl, mix the Thai chilli garlic sauce with the brown sugar and reserve.
- Place the chicken wings in a plastic bag.
- Add in the olive oil and mix to coat the chicken wings.
- Place the flour in a bowl.
- Roll each chicken wing in the flour one at a time and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400F for 20 minutes.
- Turn the chicken wings onto the other side and return to the oven.
- Continue baking for another 20 minutes.
- Brush the chicken wings with half the Thai chilli garlic sauce and return to the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Brush on the remainder of Thai chilli garlic sauce onto the chicken wings and serve.