Oven baked pork chops is one of my quick and fast meals. It’s easy, tasty and requires little effort to prepare. This recipe for baked pork chops uses a quick marinade. Actually it is more like a sauce than a marinade.
You can marinate the pork chops if you have time, but this works super well as a sauce you put on the pork chops just before baking them.
Cover the pork chops for the first half of the baking time. You will notice some liquid in your dish, just drain it before you continue cooking uncovered. During the last half of the cooking time, you can turn the pork chops onto the other side, so they brown on each side.
I serve these pork chops with a side of steamed broccoli and a fresh salad. You can also serve them with roasted veggies or even steamed rice! Hope you enjoy this very simple but tasty recipe!
- 4 pork chops
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 3 tbsp of ketchup
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of chilli powder
- A pinch of chilli flakes
- Pace the pork chops in an oven safe dish.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients.
- Pour half of the sauce over the pork chops.
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake in a preheated oven at 425 F for 15 minutes.
- Uncover, drain all of the liquid and then pour on the remaining sauce.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.