Guest what day it is? Yes it’s chicken wing Monday! I have another super tasty and easy recipe for you today. Just a few ingredients that I’m sure you already have in you pantry, and who doesn’t like an easy and tasty recipe!?! Right?
Looks like summer is back over here, so chicken wings are always a fun food to serve at a dinner party outside on the terrace with a cold beer or you favourite rosé wine.
Can you believe that I now have 72 chicken wing recipes on my blog!?! I’m getting close to achieving my goal of 100 recipes!
If you know someone who is a chicken wing fanatic like I am, please share our chicken wing Monday’s with them.
- 20 pieces of chicken wings (10 wings cut at the joint and tips removed)
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 tbsp of chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper
- A pinch of salt
- Place the chicken wings in a ziploc bag.
- Add in 2 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Massage the bag to coat each chicken wing.
- Place in the refrigerator and let marinate for a few hours.
- In a bowl, mix the flour and spices.
- After the wings have marinated, pour the flour and spice mixture into the bag.
- Shake the bag to evenly coat the chicken wings.
- Place the chicken wings on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425 F for 20 minutes.
- Turn the chicken wings on the other side and continue baking for another 20 minutes.