I brought back chicken wing Monday’s (at least for this week 😜). Yes, I know I have neglected our chicken wing Monday’s for quite a while now. First it started with me not being able to find chicken wings at the grocery store, then I just got lazy.
If you are familiar with our blog you already know that when I started this little adventure, I gave myself the challenge of creating 100 ways of preparing my favourite finger food, namely the almighty chicken wing.
Although I still have a few recipes to develop, to achieve my goal, I’m happy to say that I’m getting closer with 69 recipes, including this one! Wow, so close to my initial goal. I know you guys love my chicken wing recipes, because these recipes are the most visited on the pages of our blog, since its creation.
I have been wanting to use the Jalapeños that I grew on my terrace. I have 2 plants and in total so far, I have gotten about 60 marvellous jalapeños! Incredible! These chicken wings are super easy to make. Mix all the ingredients together and let marinate so the flavours develop, then bake in the oven, that’s it!
- 20 pieces of chicken wings (10 wings cut at the joint and tips removed)
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 3 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 3 Jalapeño peppers (chopped, for less heat don’t use the seeds)
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- Put the chicken wings into a ziplock bag.
- In a bowl mix the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the marinade over the wings and marinate in the fridge for about 3 hours.
- Bake the chicken wings on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper in a preheated oven at 400F for 20 minutes.
- Turn the wings over on the other side and continue to bake for another 15 minutes.