I am so excited to announce the release of our first eCookbook. In this eCookbook you will find 48 of my favourite recipes from our blog, featuring easy everyday recipes. Each recipe is illustrated with beautiful pictures, so you know exactly what the dish will look like. Each recipe comes with detailed instructions, preparation and cooking times as well as the number of servings. I hope these recipes will inspire you to cook great meals at home.
A little bit more about Everyday Cooking
Here’s what you will find in this eCookbook
- 100 coloured pages
- 7 appetizers
- 7 side dish recipes
- 8 main dishes featuring meat
- 7 main dishes featuring chicken
- 5 recipes for pizza / pasta
- 7 meatless meals
- 7 easy dessert recipes
- A total of 48 of my favourite recipes from our blog, with detailed instructions
- Preparation times, cooking times and number of servings for each recipe
- Each recipe is illustrated with beautiful pictures
- Formated for ipad and android devices (can also be viewed on your computer)
An eCookbook is a book in an electronic format. It is made to be used on your computer, tablet or smart phone. (If you prefer to buy a printed version of Everyday Cooking, just follow the link below).
Our eCookbook is optimized for your tablet and phone, such as an ipad or android tablet, but you can also use it on your computer and laptop.
The benefits of an eCookbook
- It is affordable
- Portable; bring your eCookbook with you, even to the grocery store to buy the needed ingredients
- You can zoom in for a closer look
- Easy to download on your computer, or even open it in your ibooks library on your tablet
Who is this eCookbook for?
- Anyone that enjoys simple and tasty food
- No need to be a trained chef, or have experience in the kitchen
- Anyone who wants to start cooking
- Anyone who needs inspiration in the kitchen
So why buy this eCookbook if the recipes are already on the blog?
Simply put, convenience! The recipes are grouped in one book. No need to search and scroll on the blog to find them. No need for an internet connection. Once the eCookbook is on your tablet or computer you simply have to open it. No need for Wi-Fi. The book is portable, so you can bring it with you to the grocery store to make sure you dont forget any ingredients for a specific recipe.
Cookbooks are a major part of any kitchen, why not add our eCookbook to your collection!
Whether you bought this book, read our blog or follow us on social media, we want to thank you for being part of our lives. Without you, none of this would be possible. We appreciate each and everyone of you!
Mario and Colin