Chicken wing Monday’s !!! Yes I brought it back and I’m so happy I did! I am getting closer to my goal and I know you guys enjoy my chicken wing recipes!
These chicken wings are so tasty, yummy and crunchy. I’ve used almonds but you can use any variety of nut you want, peanuts, cashews, pistachios, let you imagination go wild, after all cooking should be fun.
I am back to my regular schedule on the blog and I have been cooking a lot in the past weeks to make sure I don’t run out of posts. I have been keeping a little journal and taking notes when ideas come to mind. (The food network is certainly a great source of inspiration!)
Back to our chicken wings. These look absolutely gorgeous, taste amazing and may look complicated, but the truth is, they are super easy to make and they will certainly impress your guests!
- 20 pieces of chicken wings (10 wings cut at the joint and tips removed)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of sweet paprika
- 1 tsp of seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp of rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 3/4 cup almonds (chopped)
- 1 green onion (sliced with both green and white parts)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except for the green onion.
- Toss to coat the chicken wings evenly.
- Place the chicken wings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400F for 20 minutes.
- Turn the chicken wings on the other side and continue to bake for another 20 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion.